CRC Minnesota offers a variety of conflict resolution and mediation services for Individuals.
Mediation is a guided process where individuals come together to work out a solution and keep control over the outcome. Trained mediators provide a setting where reaching agreement is possible and all participants have the opportunity to voice their concerns.
The mediation process respects the rights of all involved. It is a confidential and voluntary process.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Increases your sense of personal power to resolve disputes
- Provides you with a workable solution
- Is more cost-effective than the standard legal process
- Allows you schedule the session when you are available
- Provides quality service in less time than the standard legal process
WHAT INDIVIDUALS CAN WE HELP?
- Family Members
- Landlords and Tenants
- Businesses and Customers
- Victims and Offenders
- Restorative Facilitations for Youth